Monday 21 July 2014

business card design for my CCD assignment

CCD is major subject for my taken course, Graphic Design and multimedia.
For the 2 part of this assignment, we were required to design a business identity for our "phantom" company which we created ourselves just for the assignment purpose.
The company I launch is a company that produces soft toy bear with natural flower scent.
i had had my logo design done
Aromi means scent in Italian 
So for the second part of the assignment, i have to come out with the business card, letter head, and envelope of this company.
To get inspiration, I socked my brain into several design book that I bought using my book voucher.
Here are some of the concept that I found from these book that I think it is suitable for my company image.
Mallard [ retail/ food and drink ] packaging
Pure living [ Aromatherapy product ] Packaging
Mallard and pure living packaging with floral and simple pattern inspired my company's basic corporate identity design to have these pattern in  my design.
Floris London [ perfume ]
This info card and the packaging of Floris London gives inspiration of making different business card with different explanation of function of the flower used in the product.

whenever I found myself lose to creativity and design, I'll always get them back by brainstorming myself through these design book that available in library or that I recently bought. Feel so happy with the outcome, you should try it yourself!




No comments:

Post a Comment