Tuesday 12 August 2014

In the CUBE

If you're told to produce a 3D model that will represent you, what kind of design it will be?
I know you're special, no one in this world will ever replace you, but can u spell out what is so special about you specifically?

To do so, I had socked myself into brainstorming questions like this: 
What'd I like?
What is important to me?
What food, what colour, what style?
Who I like?
Who am I?
wh..wh..wh..
Yes, with a bunch of Wh-words question, fortunately,at the end I can roughly figured out what is so special about me.

My most important part of life are my family. My father and mother treated me like I'm their princess, but don't take my words wrong, they never spoiled me, when I was a girl, I used to think that they love my brother and sister more instead of loving me, but until I grow up, I can tell that their love for me had never been apart, their love are selfless. So I would like to say in their eyes, I shine bright like a diamond.
Therefore, I'd like the 3D model to be in diamond shape.

I've been told like millions of time that, the first time when people saw me, my first impression for them is that I am so skinny. I was an underweight kid throughout my whole childhood until today an underweight adult, can't blame me that because it was my family inheritance. So a good material to represent me? Satay stick is the best choice I think.

At the center of the diamond I will hang three important thing in my life.
Home, love and knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment