Sunday 24 August 2014

Rilakkuma リラックマ

Hi readers~!
Have you all ever heard about Rilakkuma? Rilakkuma is a popular soft toy character created by San-X company.


Rilakkuma is a term with combination of rilak-relax and kuma-bear in Japanese. This mean the character has a characteristic which is lazy and relax.

Somehow, this character inspired me for my mascot in my CCD project. The product I'm working on is a aromatherapy soft toy bear (which is I had mentioned on my previous post), therefore, the concept of my mascot should by cute and relaxation. Rilakkuma has always been my favorite character since the first time I saw it two years ago. The colour used and the proportion of the character in such a way suggested my mascot relax and calmful appearance.
Well, this is how it looks like originally by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment