Sunday 17 August 2014

Vampire's diaries

Dear diary,..
The vampire diaries is a hit drama since it was released, I am one of the biggest fans of TVD out there.
The main reason I love this drama so much of cause is because of their wonderful character and unpredictable story. But something very special about this drama is that the mysterious feeling created lively shown through the drama.

I had mention about my storyboard assignment on my previous post, The Secret Agent. Well, the story was actually inspired by the character from TVD.

There are several scene in the drama where they have the masquerade party.
It was covered by mysterious atmosphere, meanwhile visually attractive.


So, it inspired me to come out with the scene where the character of my story to appear at a masquerade ball. Then he meet the beautiful girl in the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment