Monday 11 August 2014

mind mapping

Hi readers~! Today I would like to share my way to brainstorm my idea.

Like any other students, I like to use mind maps to brainstorm my ideas. These are some example of my mind map.



As you can see, these mind map were strainght away drawn randomly using artline pen. It is not necessary to use an artline pen to do this, but im just kinda comfortable that way.

Mind map helps me to organised my idea. Sometimes, your had too much of ideas but they are just flying all over inside your head make you to do a harder decision. Well, mind map is here to help! All you have to do is just grab a pen and paper and write down anything that is in your head into a mind map. At the end, you just have to choose the idea with much potential in this paper.

I have always use this method in my design, and incredibly, this method not only helped my to organised my idea but further inspired me to think of other creative ideas.

Let's grab your favorite pen and a paper and let your thoughts flow now!

No comments:

Post a Comment